Friday, November 28, 2008

BIRTHGIVING!!!

Holidays are always a little different when you happen to be spending some time in Africa but always eventfull! Volunteers gathered for a slightly improvised Thanksgiving meal with turkeys and chickens that we killed and plucked ourSELVES. It was a foodfilled day spent at our regional house with around 40 Peace Corps volunteers and a very nice British couple. For my birthday I was given lots of love and a cheesecake that I spoon-fed to everyone present.

It was a glorious day.

2 comments:

Andy Arndt said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday! I also like the name you gave to the combined 'holiday.' I miss you, and I look forward to seeing you in March!
Andy

Awal Merintis Jadi Agen Koran&Majalah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.